Refrigerator and Freezer Repair Service
Refrigerator and Freezer Repair Service for Calgary, Cochrane & Airdrie
Having problems With Your Refrigerator or Freezer?
We would be happy to help! Valley View Appliances offers trustworthy service for your refrigerator or freezer repair and we strive to make your experience successful from start to finish. As a leader in the industry, Valley View Appliances will be able to provide you with top-notch service and we will get your refrigerator or freezer repaired smoothly and efficiently.
Here are a few easy steps to follow before booking your service call to ensure a smooth and efficient repair process:
- Referring to the image, locate and then record the model and serial number of your fridge or freezer. Keep it handy as we will need it when you book the service call.
- Ensure that the power is on. If the lights come on when the fridge or freezer door is opened, this would indicate that you have power to the appliance.
- Make sure the fridge or freezer door hasn't been left ajar by looking at the door gasket when the door is closed to ensure a tight fit.
- Due to the complexity of fridges and freezers, any repairs are best left to our certified appliance technicians. We would be happy to help you with your fridge or freezer repair service.
Because we value you and your time, we have invested in training the very best in the industry to help make your appliance repair experience successful from start to finish.
- Our local customer service representatives are available between 8:30 – 5 pm Monday through Friday waiting to assist you in booking a service appointment at a time that works best for you.
- No time to talk? Use our BOOK ONLINE feature which allows you real-time access to our availability calendar for your specific area.
- Once we have received your scheduling request, you will be sent a confirmation link confirming the appointment spot selected along with a technician-tracking link. This link will allow you to follow the technician’s progress to your door (much like the UPS tracking system).
- At the time of booking, we will require a credit card to secure your spot. We also have a cancellation policy in effect.
- We use a paperless invoicing system, which is great for the environment and helps us keep better track of your service history.
- Following the service call diagnosis, a quote for the repair cost will be given, using the National Major Appliance Price Guide. This method guarantees you the lowest price possible as you are charged by the job and not by the hour! The quoted price includes a one-time charge for diagnosing the required repair as well as any necessary parts and labour. If we have to order a speciality part for your appliance repair, you will not be charged any additional fees for the return visit.
- All of our trucks are fully stocked with parts for many common appliance repair issues. We strive to fix your appliance the first time out!
- If a speciality part is required, we will make every effort to obtain the part and repair your appliance as soon as possible. For your convenience, you can check on the status of your part on our Job Status page without having to call us.
Tips to Keep Your Refrigerator or Freezer Running Smoothly
Did you know that by applying the following tips, you can keep your fridge or freezer running more smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure proper airflow by vacuuming the condenser coils regularly (refer to your owner's manual for location).
- Ensure your door gaskets are in good shape and sealing properly to aid in proper cooling.
- For stainless steel finishes, use the recommended professional cleaners and soft cloths to prevent scratching. These cleaners can be ordered directly when you click on the button below and we also carry a wide variety of recommended cleaners in our service vehicles.
- Ensure you're changing your water filters when recommended. Not all water filters are created equal. By using manufacturer's specific parts, you will guarantee the best water quality.
- Due to the complexity of working with fridges or freezers, any repairs are best left to our certified appliance technicians. We would be happy to help you with your fridge or freezer repair service.
To order refrigerator or freezer parts or other supplies, click below: