Dishwasher Repair Service
Dishwasher Repair Service for Calgary, Cochrane & Airdrie
Having Problems With Your Dishwasher?
We would be happy to help! Valley View Appliances offers trustworthy service for your dishwasher repair and we strive to make your experience successful from start to finish. As a leader in the industry, Valley View Appliances will be able to provide you with top-notch service and we will get your dishwasher repaired smoothly and efficiently.
Here are a few easy steps to follow before booking your service call to ensure a smooth and efficient repair process:
- Referring to the image, locate and then record the model and serial number of your dishwasher. Keep it handy as we will need it when you book the service call.
- Some helpful tips would include: ensuring the power is on by checking the electrical breaker. Simply switch the breaker that powers the dishwasher to the off position. Wait 10-15 min and switch back on.
- If the dishwasher is not filling, ensure that the water supply to the dishwasher is turned on.
- Due to the complexity of today's dishwashers, most repairs are best left to our certified appliance technicians. We would be happy to help you with your dishwasher repair service.
Because we value you and your time, we have invested in training the very best in the industry to help make your appliance repair experience successful from start to finish.
- Our local customer service representatives are available between 8:30 – 5 pm Monday through Friday waiting to assist you in booking a service appointment at a time that works best for you.
- No time to talk? Use our BOOK ONLINE feature which allows you real-time access to our availability calendar for your specific area.
- Once we have received your scheduling request, you will be sent a confirmation link confirming the appointment spot selected along with a technician-tracking link. This link will allow you to follow the technician’s progress to your door (much like the UPS tracking system).
- At the time of booking, we will require a credit card to secure your spot. We also have a cancellation policy in effect.
- We use a paperless invoicing system, which is great for the environment and helps us keep better track of your service history.
- Following the service call diagnosis, a quote for the repair cost will be given, using the National Major Appliance Price Guide. This method guarantees you the lowest price possible as you are charged by the job and not by the hour! The quoted price includes a one-time charge for diagnosing the required repair as well as any necessary parts and labour. If we have to order a speciality part for your appliance repair, you will not be charged any additional fees for the return visit.
- All of our trucks are fully stocked with parts for many common appliance repair issues. We strive to fix your appliance the first time out!
- If a speciality part is required, we will make every effort to obtain the part and repair your appliance as soon as possible. For your convenience, you can check on the status of your part on our Job Status page without having to call us.
Tips to Keep Your Dishwasher Running Smoothly
Did you know that by applying the following tips, you can keep your dishwasher running more smoothly and efficiently.
- Use the proper detergent and rinse agent. We recommend using Finish Quantum or click on button below for a complete line of high-grade detergents.
- If you have removable filters, ensure they are cleaned out regularly (refer to your owner's manual on how to do this). Click below to order new filters.
- Because of the nature of today's non-phosphate detergents, we recommend regular cleaning of the interior by running cleaner through a heavy-wash cycle. We recommend using Dishwasher Magic which can be ordered directly by clicking on the button below.
- Due to the complexity of working with dishwashers, any repairs are best left to our certified appliance technicians. We would be happy to help you with your dishwasher repair service.