Bosch, Thermador, and Gaggenau Appliances
Bosch, Thermador, and Gaggenau Appliance Repair Service for Calgary, Cochrane & Airdrie
Need Repair Service on Your Bosch, Thermador, or Gaggenau Appliances?
We would be happy to help! Valley View Appliances offers trustworthy service for your Bosch, Thermador, or Gaggenau appliance repair and we strive to make your experience successful from start to finish. As a leader in the industry, Valley View Appliances will be able to provide you with top-notch in-warranty and out-of-warranty service. Our experienced and factory-trained technicians are able to well-equipped to tackle any issue you may have with your Bosch, Thermador, or Gaggenau appliances.
Here are a few easy steps to follow before booking your service call to ensure a smooth and efficient repair process:
What is Required to Book Warranty Service
- Check your owner's manual to ensure your Bosch, Thermador, or Gaggenau product falls within the manufacturer's specified warranty period.
- Find and record your model and serial number.
- Have a copy of your proof of purchase or bill of sale available.
- Contact the manufacturer of your Bosch, Thermador, or Gaggenau appliance (this number will be provided in your owners manual).
- Request from the manufacturer that you would like to book warranty service with Valley View Appliances.
- Once we receive the proper paperwork from the manufacturer, we will contact you to book in your service call.
Because we value you and your time, we have invested in training the very best in the industry to help make your appliance repair experience successful from start to finish.
- Our local customer service representatives are available between 8:30 – 5 pm Monday through Friday waiting to assist you in booking a service appointment at a time that works best for you.
- No time to talk? Use our BOOK ONLINE feature which allows you real-time access to our availability calendar for your specific area.
- Once we have received your scheduling request, you will be sent a confirmation link confirming the appointment spot selected along with a technician-tracking link. This link will allow you to follow the technician’s progress to your door (much like the UPS tracking system).
- Please give consideration to the time you are booking with us as we do have a cancellation policy in effect.
- We use a paperless invoicing system, which is great for the environment and helps us keep better track of your service history.
- All of our trucks are fully stocked with parts for many common appliance repair issues but if we have to order a speciality part for your appliance repair, we will rush the part as per the manufacturer's policy.
- As stated above, all of our trucks are fully stocked with parts for many common appliance repair issues. We strive to fix your appliance the first time out!
- If a speciality part is required, we will make every effort to obtain the part and repair your appliance as soon as possible. For your convenience, you can check on the status of your part on our Job Status page without having to call us.
We look forward to helping you with your warranty service repair!