Warranty Service Provided for the Following:
What is Required to Book Warranty Service
- Check your owner's manual to ensure your product falls within the manufacturer's specified warranty period.
- Find and record your model and serial number.
- Have a copy of your proof of purchase or bill of sale available.
- Contact the manufacturer of your appliance (this number will be provided in your owners manual).
- Request from the manufacturer that you would like to book warranty service with Valley View Appliances.
- Once we receive the proper paperwork from the manufacturer, we will contact you to book in your service call.
We look forward to helping you with your warranty service repair!